8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180 deg (fan forced). Line the base and sides of a square 23cm cake pan with baking paper.
2. Weigh nuts into TM bowl. Place simmering basket into bowl. Insert MC & lid. Chop Turbo/0.5sec.
Spread chopped nuts onto baking tray and bake in oven for 5 minutes or until toasted. Set aside to cool.
3. Break chocolate into small pieces and place in TM bowl. Grate 10sec/sp 9. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
4. Add nuttelex, cocoa and water to bowl and melt 4 mins/50deg/sp 2.
5. Add nuts, sugar, almond meal and flours and mix 6 sec/sp 4. Transfer mix to separate bowl.
6. Wash and dry TM bowl (or use 2nd TM bowl)
7. Insert butterfly. Add eggs to bowl and beat 6 mins/sp 4.
8. Fold half of the egg mix into the chocolate mix until just combined. Repeat with the remaining half of the egg.
9. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes or until skewer comes out clean. Set aside to cool. Dust with icing sugar and cut into pieces to serve.
Based on Taste recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake