- --- Rind of one Lemon
- 250 grams Sugar
- 250 grams Butter, Softened
- 4 Eggs
- 250 grams Gluten Free SR Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Juice half a lemon
- 250 grams Soft icing Mixture
- Juice of 1 lemon
1h 2minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking 1h 0min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grease a bundt pan or loaf pan (13x24cm) and line with baking paper.
2. Preheat oven 180°C
2.Peel lemon with peeler and add rind and sugar to Thermomix bowl and mill 6Sec/Speed9.
3. Add in rest of ingredients and and Mix 20 secs/Sp9
4. Scrape down the bowl and Mix 10 Secs/Sp9
Pour into prepared pan and bake 50-60 minutes - test with skewer - may need to bake a bit longer depending on your oven
1. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon in a small bowl.
2. Add the icing sugar. Stir well to combine. If the mixture is really stiff, add a bit more lemon juice, bit by bit, because you don’t want it to get too runny.
3.Pour over the cake.
I used White Wings Gluten Free Flour - this is a twist on the original pound cake https://www.tmixplus.com/recipe/pound-cake -I liked the idea of adding some citrus - I am sure an orange twist would be just as good. I like to use SR Flour and baking powder with Gluten Free baking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut and Muesli Slice
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Instant Apple Slice
- Gunnadoo's Nut free Wild Orange Bliss Balls
- Vegan Whole Orange and Date Sugar Free Muffins
- Choc Chip Oat Cookies
- Choc Beetroot Mud Cake
- Boiled Date Loaf
- Blueberry and Almond Protein Balls
- Butter Cake