- 3 large eggs, separated
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 8 oz natural or greek yoghurt
- 5 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 3/4 cup GF self raising flour
- 1 teaspoons GF baking powder
Recipe is created for
1 - make sure bowl and butterfly are super clean and super dry. whisk egg whites till stiff peaks form - 37deg/ sp4/ 3mins (or til stiff peaks form). set aside (in a large clean bowl)
2 - dont clean the bowl but remove butterfly. mix egg yolks and coconut oil - sp4/ 10sec
3 - add all other ingredients EXCEPT egg white
4 - mix well - sp3/ 10sec
5 - GENTLY fold batter into egg whites (i didnt use the Thermie - I did it in the bowl where I had put my eggwhites in step1)
6 - lightly grease 12 muffin tray (1 cup size)
7 - put trays in a large tray with 1/2 inch water
8 - bake 25 mins at 180deg or until risen, cooked, and lightly golden
9 - remove from oven, let cool slightly in the muffin trays, then gently turn out
Note - these are quite a moist cake but quite delicious
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread