- 395 grams Condesed Milk, 1 Can
- 170 grams passionfruit pulp, 1 Jar
- 30 grams lemon juice, Approximately 2 lemons
- 200 grams Butter
- 300 grams arrowroot/tapioca flour
- 200 grams Coconut sugar, Or any sugar
- 150 grams Desiccated Coconut
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
In TM bowl melt butter 3 mins 30sec/70 degrees/Speed 2.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 20 sec/Speed 4 use spatula to aid if needed
scrape down sides if needed.
Press into a baking tin lined with baking paper. I use splatula to help press down.
Bake for 10 mins.
Allow to cool.
Add all ingredients into TM bowl, mix 10 sec/speed 4/
Pour over the cooked base. Spread evenly.
Bake for 10 mins
To slice - dip knife in boiling water and pat dry with a towel then slice. This will help you achieve clean cuts for better presentation.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing