- 4 tablespoons hulled tahini, or nut butter
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 5 tablespoons honey, or rice malt syrup
- 70 gram Desiccated Coconut
- 5 thick rice or quinoa cakes, broken into pieces
4h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Line square cake tin with baking paper.
- Melt tahini (nut butter), butter and honey (RMS) for4 Mins/60/Sp 2.
- Add coconut, mix 20 Sec/Sp 3.
- Add rice cakes, mix 30 Sec/Sp 4.
- Press mixture into cake tin, cover with baking paper and press firmly.
- Place in fridge to set, cut into bars.
Goodness LCM Bars
You may want to add mini M & M's to the slice before setting, sprinkle on top and press in.
Alternatively you could top with choc chips or a drizzle of melted chocolate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Berry Baked Cheesecake