- 200 g SR flour(or flour/BP)
- 10 g Green tea leaves (used real leaves not from teabags or macha powder)
- 100 g sugar (your choice)
- 2 pinch salt (if butter is unsalted)
- 1/2 lemon rind (use peeler)
- 70 g Butter (or coconut oil)
- 40 g milk (or water)
- 100 g white chocolate
- 40 g Butter
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
flour, tea Leaves, sugar, salt, lemon rind
30sec / 0 / 8 scrape 10sec more
10sec / 0 / 6 scrape 5sec more
5sec / 0 / 5
scrape out of bowl to thermo mat/wrap
flat down with pin(about 3mm thick)
if dough is too sticky, put in fridge for a while or use flour to dustI use 2 thermomats and flat the dough in between with pin
cut out with cookie cutter
bake 180c fanforce /8-10min (watch, not to burn the top)
let cool down on the tray before removing, very soft while hot.
while cookies are cooling down, Melt choc and butter 3min/45c/sp1 or til meltsdecorate with melted white choc.
great for decorating cakes, high tea plates!
Accessories you need
Careful not to over bake, green leaves are nicer than brown ones.
BP Free - its good without BP, but lighter with.
Dairy Free - use coconut oil / water instead of butter/milk
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits
- Peanut & Milo Truffles
- Caramel Date & Walnut Slice