- 110 g toasted blanched almonds
- 45 g icing sugar
- 120 g unsalted butter
- 60 g condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla bean, paste
- Pinch of sea salt
- 100 g plain ﬂour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 40 g dark rum
- 90 g dark chocolate, chips
- 150 g craisins
- 80 g pecans
- 80 g roughly chopped macadamias
8Recipe is created for
oven to 180ºC. Line 2 baking sheets with baking paper. Set aside.
almonds into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 8.
butter, milk, vanilla, salt, ﬂour and baking powder and mix for 10
seconds on speed 6.
remaining ingredients and mix with spatula by hand.
tablespoon to spoon the mixture out into even sized amounts onto prepared
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden. They need to be completely
cold before eating as they may break.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad