- 110 g toasted blanched almonds
- 45 g icing sugar
- 120 g unsalted butter
- 60 g condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla bean, paste
- Pinch of sea salt
- 100 g plain ﬂour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 40 g dark rum
- 90 g dark chocolate, chips
- 150 g craisins
- 80 g pecans
- 80 g roughly chopped macadamias
15minPreparation 3minBaking/Cooking 12min
8Recipe is created for
oven to 180ºC. Line 2 baking sheets with baking paper. Set aside.
almonds into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 8.
butter, milk, vanilla, salt, ﬂour and baking powder and mix for 10
seconds on speed 6.
remaining ingredients and mix with spatula by hand.
tablespoon to spoon the mixture out into even sized amounts onto prepared
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden. They need to be completely
cold before eating as they may break.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Vita Brit Slice
- Judith's Hedgehog Slice
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Almond Bread
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart