- 110 g toasted blanched almonds
- 45 g icing sugar
- 120 g unsalted butter
- 60 g condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla bean, paste
- Pinch of sea salt
- 100 g plain ﬂour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 40 g dark rum
- 90 g dark chocolate, chips
- 150 g craisins
- 80 g pecans
- 80 g roughly chopped macadamias
8Recipe is created for
oven to 180ºC. Line 2 baking sheets with baking paper. Set aside.
almonds into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 8.
butter, milk, vanilla, salt, ﬂour and baking powder and mix for 10
seconds on speed 6.
remaining ingredients and mix with spatula by hand.
tablespoon to spoon the mixture out into even sized amounts onto prepared
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden. They need to be completely
cold before eating as they may break.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab