- 230 g hazelnuts
- 110 g raw sugar
- --- Zest of 1/2 orange
- 80 g plain flour
- 40 g unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 --- egg and 1 extra egg white
- 1 tbsp marsala or other sweet wine
- 6 ripe fresh figs
- honey, to drizzle
- whipped cream or mascarpone, to serve
Preheat the oven to 180C and grease a 10cm x 34cm rectangular loose-bottomed tart pan.
Place hazelnuts into TM bowl and toast for 5 minutes at Varoma temperature, Reverse on speed 1. Allow to cool in bowl, then mill for 20 seconds on speed 7. Set aside.
Place sugar and orange zest into the bowl and mill for 15 seconds on speed 9.
Add the flour, butter, hazelnuts, egg, egg white and marsala and mix for 30 seconds on speed 7.
Add 2 figs, each cut in half and continue to mix for 30 seconds on speed 7.
spread mixture into the tart pan. Cut each remaining fig into 6 wedges and sit on top of the mixture, skin side down.
bake for 40 - 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Cool slightly, then remove from pan. Drizzle with honey just before serving with cream or mascarpone.
Hazelnut and Fig Tart
Adapted from the "Delicious" magazine May 2007. Original recipe by Bill Granger.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Crispy date & chia bars
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- No Bake Cookie Dough Slice