- 200 g ms Hazelnuts
- 80 g ms Sugar
- 1 egg, (room temperature)
- Whole Hazelnuts for centre of cluster
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven 180˚
Place baking paper on tray
Place 200gms Hazelnuts and
sugar into TM bowl for 15 seconds on Speed 8
Add egg on speed 3 just to combine
Form balls placing 1
hazelnut into centre of each cluster
for 15 mins at 180˚
chocolate for on 37° on speed soft
½ of each cluster into melted chocolate
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 2-4-6-8 Cake (or Muffins)