- 240 g Dried Apricots Whole
- 260 g Almonds Whole
- 120 g coconut flakes (or dessicated)
- 180 g Raw Honey
- dessicated coconut, About 1 Extra Cup
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder, Optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Weigh dried apricots into TM bowl and blitz for 8 seconds, speed 7.
Add almonds and chop for 6 seconds, speed 7.
Add honey, coconut & protein powder if using and mix altogether for 1 minute speed 7 (or until a good consistancy is reached)
If its too dry add a little more honey, or too wet add some extra almonds!
Roll into small balls and coat in the extra coconut (about a teaspoon size of mixture)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Panforte
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies