- 200 grams coconut oil
- 130 grams honey
- 130 grams medjool dates
- 150 grams Pineapple, chopped
- 2 Bananas, chopped
- 250 grams Gluten Free S/R Flour
- 50 grams Shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 50 grams Chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds, or 2 eggs soaked in 1 tablespoon of water if you prefer
- Yoghurt and honey for icing and walnuts and coconut to sprinkle on top
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Add the coconut oil, honey, datas and chia seed gel into the TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds, speed 6.
Add the pineapple, banana and mix for 4 seconds on speed 4.
Add the remaineder of the ingredients and mix for 30 seconds on speed 4.
Pour cake mixture into a cake tin and cook for 30 - 45 mins or until cooked and skewer comes out clean.
Leave in the tin for 10 mins before removing to cool on a wire rack.
I like to ice it with natural yoghurt with some added honey for sweetness and sprinkled with walnuts and shredded coconut.
The original receipe for this cake is from Mind, Body, Green - you can find the receipe here //www.mindbodygreen.com/0-18438/coconut-pineapple-banana-cake-wheat-dairy-free.html
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits
- Vegan banana pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies GF
- Salted Caramel Squares
- German Chocolate Cake Bars - Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free
- GLUTEN-FREE CINNAMON RAISIN GRANOLA
- Bee Pollen Bliss Balls
- Superfood Green Tabouli
- No Bake Choc Mint Biscuits
- Morning Smoothie
- Banana Bread, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Paleo
- Salmon Burgers
- Healthy Fruit Snack
- Banana Pancakes - Paleo/Gluten Free
- Power Porridge
- Banana Bread
- Egg Free Pancakes
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
- Ginger custard tart
- The Fast 800 Curried Chicken and Lentil Soup
- Caramel sticky date cookies
- APPLE STREUSEL CAKE
- Banana bread with no cane sugar
- Hotteok - (Korean dessert)