- 100g pitted dates
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp Or less sea salt
- 100ml Boiling water
- 25 g 70-85% cacao organic dark chocolate
- 5 g coconut oil
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Cake Praline/sweets Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Cooking Cooling Heating Appetizer Dessert
•Place dates & water in -Varoma- 1 1/2 min- (if using cold water 2 1/2 min)
• Blitz dates - 3sec - speed 6
•Place salt & Oats in Blitz - 3sec - speed 6
•Transfer into bowl roll into 20g balls
•Melt chocolate & coconut oil in microwave stirring every 30sec until smooth
•Lightly coat each ball
•Allow to set in fridge for 1 hour before devouring
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits