- 10 grams coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 90 grams pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 90 grams sunflower seeds
- 25 grams dried apricots
- 100 grams pitted dates
- 50 grams raisins or sultanas
- 10 grams Linseeds
- 5 grams chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50 grams Desiccated Coconut
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl.
Blend on speed 9-10 for 1 minute.
Roll walnut sized balls between your palms and roll in the desiccated coconut.
Place in the fridge to firm up in an air-tight container.
These are great lunch box fillers, especially in classes with no-nut policies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Paleo, egg free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls