- 80 g Butter
- 100 g golden syrup
- 60 g brown sugar
- 150 g Apricots
- 100 g almonds
- 80 g walnuts
- 80 g Self Raising Flour
- 100 g Saltanas
- 40 g Shreaded or Desiccated Coconut
- 100 g rolled oates
- Jam for Topping
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
1. Put butter, golden syrup and brown sugar in mixing bowl melt 3 minutes 65 degrees sp 2.
2. Put apricots, walnuts and almonds in bowl chop 6 seconds sp 6 (or longer if needed - I like a few chunks of nuts)
3. Put all the remaining ingredients in except the jam 20 seconds sp 3 scrape down sides and repeat until combined.
4. Poor into lined baking tray and press down firmly (I use baking paper on top) on it to even it out. This recipe is quite crumbly the the harder you press the better.
5. Spread chosen jam on top (I used marmalade but all jams work)
6. Bake in oven for approximately 20 mins until golden brown on top
7. Allow to cool before slicing into squares. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
I use a 25x15 baking tray lined with baking paper.
You can use any mixture of dried fruit and nuts
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing