- 60 grams Butter
- 140 grams honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 170 grams plain flour
- 65 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 tsp Bi-carb soda
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place Butter, Honey & Vanilla into the bowl, Mix 5 minutes, 100c, speed 2
2. Add remaining ingredients to the bowl, Mix 30 seconds, Speed 3 (dough will be sticky and wet)
3. Remove dough from bowl, place onto Thermomat in a rectangle shape to cool slightly
4. Pre-heat oven to 180c, line 2 baking trays with baking paper
5. Once dough is slightly cooled but still warm, roll out into a thing rectangle about 2mm in thickness (flipping doigh if needed)
5. Using a small teddy cutter, cut out shapes from the dough and place on prepared trays.
6. Place trays in the oven for 5-8 minutes or until golden brown. Keep a close eye on them too long an they will burn, not long enough they wont be crunchy the next day.
7. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Accessories you need
Honey flavour is a little strong for my family, so I reduce the amount a little.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW