- 100 g puffed corn
- 80 g coconut oil or olive oil
- 80 g Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 3 heaped tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 heaped tablespoon sea salt
Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
Place honey, oil and chilli into bowl. Mix 3 mins/50/sp2. Place puffed corn into bowl and mix sp2 until all coated.
Place on trays in a single layer and cook in oven for 5-10 mins watching all the time and stirring a few times so it doesn't burn.
While corn is cooking, mix sugar and salt in a small bowl. When corn is slightly brown, get out of oven and sprinkle over sugar/salt mix. Stir corn to coat. Leave to cool on baking trays and then store in an airtight container for up to a week.
Accessories you need
This recipe was adapted from the Honey Corn recipe The Road to Loving My Thermomix website.
it's great as a snack with drinks. Following me on Facebook at Thermomatters.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Applesauce muffins
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Chipless Biscuits