- 90 grams unsalted butter
- 90 grams Raw Honey
- 30 grams Coconut sugar
- 300 gram corn flakes
Prepare muffin pan with 12 muffin cases or cupcake tin with 24 cases.
Set Oven to 160*
Cube butter and place in bowl, add honey and coconut sugar, melt 60* - 2 Minutes - Speed 2.
Add Cornflakes and mix 20 seconds - reverse speed 2 or until well coated.
Spoon into prepared cases and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Kids Bubble cups
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Paleo Macadamia Brownies
- Paleo Coconut Custard
- Paleo Sweet Potato & Leek Soup
- Paleo Pumpkin Soup
- Paleo Anzac Biscuits
- Paleo Snickers Slice
- Caramel Slice - Gluten Free - Refined Sugar Free
- Blueberry Friands
- Muesli Bites - Wheat Free - Refined Sugar Free
- Kylie's Caramel Sauce
- Sticky Date Cupcakes with Caramel Icing
- "Oh My God" Chocolate Fudge Brownies