- 90 grams unsalted butter
- 90 grams Raw Honey
- 30 grams Coconut sugar
- 300 gram corn flakes
Prepare muffin pan with 12 muffin cases or cupcake tin with 24 cases.
Set Oven to 160*
Cube butter and place in bowl, add honey and coconut sugar, melt 60* - 2 Minutes - Speed 2.
Add Cornflakes and mix 20 seconds - reverse speed 2 or until well coated.
Spoon into prepared cases and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Coconut Slice
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Chocolate Panforte
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Paleo Macadamia Brownies
- Paleo Coconut Custard
- Paleo Sweet Potato & Leek Soup
- Paleo Pumpkin Soup
- Paleo Anzac Biscuits
- Paleo Snickers Slice
- Caramel Slice - Gluten Free - Refined Sugar Free
- Blueberry Friands
- Muesli Bites - Wheat Free - Refined Sugar Free
- Kylie's Caramel Sauce
- Sticky Date Cupcakes with Caramel Icing
- "Oh My God" Chocolate Fudge Brownies