THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 8 medjool dates, pits removed
- 150 grams raw cashews
- 150 grams raisins
- 1 tablespoon Cacao
- 10 grams chia seeds
- 4-6 drops doTERRA Wild Orange essential oil
- Add dates into bowl - blitz 10 seconds/speed 6
- Add cashews, raisins, chia and cacao into bowl - blitz 10-15 seconds / speed 6 (dependent on what texture you like)
- Scrape down with spatula and give a little manual mix to make sure its your desired texture. If not blitz again.
- With blades spinning on speed 2 add doTERRA Wild Orange Essential Oil
- Put bowl into fridge for 10 minutes (this makes it less sticky and easier to roll)
- Roll and place in sealed container in fridge (that is if you dont eat them all first!)
You could flavour this with any doTERRA Essential Oil you like - peppermint would work just as well.
Wet your hands slightly before rolling the balls and you will find less mixture sticks to your hands.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Banana bread with sultanas
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banoffee Porridge
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- 3 Ingredient Choc Nice Cream
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Raw Brownie Bites
- Janny’s super quick Keto cookies
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars