- 150 g jersey caramels
- 2 eggs
- 225 g caster sugar
- 300 g crunchy peanut butter
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180 °C or 160 °C Fan Forced.
line a 16 x 26 cm slice tray with baking paper
- Place the Jersey Caramels into the bowl and blitz on Turbo for 2 Sec.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix for 5 seconds Sp 3, scrape down the sides and repeat.
- Pour the mix into the slice tray and smooth out. Return the bowl to the TM and spin the blades on Sp 10 for a few seconds to flick all remaining batter to the sides of the bowl and add to slice.
- Bake for 40 mins until golden brown and soft and chewy in the middle. Cook for longer if you would like a crunchier slice.
Accessories you need
This recipe was adapted for a Thermomix from
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Christmas - Old Style
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- Caramel Slice
- Lisa's Thermo Cooking Journey Date Scones
- Lisa's Thermo Cooking Journey Scones
- Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal
- That Thermo Chick’s Lunch Box Cookies
- My Mum’s Yo Yo’s
- Fat Free Carrot Cake
- Pupcakes for your dog
- Lemon Slice Protein Balls
- ANZAC cookies with almonds and chia
- Mel’s Veggie Packed Chunky Bolognese
- Nut Free Chocolate Protein Powder
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Coconut Ice with Milkos and Red Rippers
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Chai Sugar
- Chocolate, pecan and oat slice
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg