- 1 x 395g tin of condensed milk (or make your own - i use home made)
- 100g butter
- 255g Brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Glucose syrup
- 160g Dark good quality chocolate in small pieces or grated for 6 sec
- 60g Kahlua
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- add condensed milk, butter, sugar and glucose syrup to the bowl and cook 8 mints/100c/speed 3 without the MC
scrape down the sides being careful not to get the condensation in the mixture
cook for 25 minutes/varoma/speed 3 MC out
while the blades are spinning at speed 3 (after cooking time is done) add kahlua and mix for 20 sec
then (while blades are spinning at speed 3) add chocolate and mix for 15 secs (prolong if needed)
pour into a lined tin (i used a 20cm x 20xm square tin)
allow to cool at room temp and then in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
I used home made condensed milk and i havent tested it with commerical condensed milk
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Carrot wraps (base recipe from TRTLMT) CAN BE DONE IN EITHER MODEL 31 or 5
- Chocolate Molten cakes
- Speculaas Biscuits - in either tm31 or tm5
- Raspberry and Vanilla Coconut Pannacotta
- Oat Bikkies
- Donna Hay's mango and coconut ice cream bars
- Awesome white chocolate mud cupcakes
- Wholemeal Bread (adapted from RTLMT My Go to Bread Recipe)
- Banana & Caco Brekie Smoothie