- 90 g Butter
- 20 g Rice malt syrup
- 20 g Rapadura Sugar
- 130 g rice bubbles
- 2 heaped tablespoons Milo
- 100's and 1000's sprinkles
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees
- Line a 12 cupcake pan with cases
- place butter, rice malt syrup ,milo and sugar into bowl cook 2mins/90/speed2
- Scrape down sides
- Add rice bubbles to bowl and mix 15secs/reverse speed 3
- Divide between cases top with sprinkles and bake for 7-10mins (until slightly golden)
- allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight container
Milo can be subbed with cocoa or left out
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls