- 90 g Butter
- 20 g Rice malt syrup
- 20 g Rapadura Sugar
- 130 g rice bubbles
- 2 heaped tablespoons Milo
- 100's and 1000's sprinkles
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees
- Line a 12 cupcake pan with cases
- place butter, rice malt syrup ,milo and sugar into bowl cook 2mins/90/speed2
- Scrape down sides
- Add rice bubbles to bowl and mix 15secs/reverse speed 3
- Divide between cases top with sprinkles and bake for 7-10mins (until slightly golden)
- allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight container
Milo can be subbed with cocoa or left out
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart