- 1 tsp Lavender flowers (Lavandula angustifoli or English Lavender)
- 2 tbsp fresh Lavender leaves
- 115 g unsalted butter
- 55 g caster sugar
- 175 g self raising flour
Place lavender flowers into mixing bowl and chop 30 sec/speed 9. Set aside.
2. Place lavender leaves into mixing bowl and chop 20 sec/speed 9. Set aside.
3. Add butter and sugar and beat speed 5 until light and fluffy.
4. Add flour and lavender leaves and mix 15 sec/speed 5.
5. Knead dough 2 min// and add lavender flowers in last minute.
6. Roll out dough on thermomat or floured board, cut into shapes
7. Place on a greased tray and bake in oven for 10 – 15 minutes @ 190
8. Resist from eating the whole tray!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake