- 1 tsp Lavender flowers (Lavandula angustifoli or English Lavender)
- 2 tbsp fresh Lavender leaves
- 115 g unsalted butter
- 55 g caster sugar
- 175 g self raising flour
Place lavender flowers into mixing bowl and chop 30 sec/speed 9. Set aside.
2. Place lavender leaves into mixing bowl and chop 20 sec/speed 9. Set aside.
3. Add butter and sugar and beat speed 5 until light and fluffy.
4. Add flour and lavender leaves and mix 15 sec/speed 5.
5. Knead dough 2 min// and add lavender flowers in last minute.
6. Roll out dough on thermomat or floured board, cut into shapes
7. Place on a greased tray and bake in oven for 10 – 15 minutes @ 190
8. Resist from eating the whole tray!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Black Glutinous Rice Cake
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Gluten Free Creamcheese Cake
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins