- 160 g Butter, cubed
- 120 g brown sugar
- 120 g Desiccated Coconut
- 180 g Self Raising Flour
- 160 g choc chips
- 400 g condensed mild
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
2. Line your tin with baking paper
3. Place butter, sugar, coconut & flour into bowl.
4. Mix on speed 7 for 45 sec until a dough consistancy is achieved
5. Press mixture evenly & smoothly into prepared tin
6. Sprinkle choc chips over the top
7. Drizzle condensed milk over the top
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden layer has formed
Simple as this!
I ran out of cocunt for my base so used rolled oats to make up to required gram amount - super versatile!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jaffa Macarons
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- apple pie bliss balls
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Ooba Carrot Cake
- Rima's Petitfour