- 200 grams cashews (activated)
- 200 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 12 medjool dates, pitted (approx. 200g)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, softened/melted
- 4 tablespoons Vanilla Protein Powder, (I use Pure Edge Organic Pea and Rice Protein)
- pinch himalayan pink salt
- 15 drops food grade lemon oil OR the rind of 1 lemon, finely grated
- Desiccated Coconut, for rolling
Recipe is created for
Mill cashews for 5 seconds on speed 8, until mixture resembles the consistency of almond meal.
Add dates and coconut and process until on speed 8 for 15-20 seconds or until well combined.
Add remaining ingredients and process on speed 5 until well combined.
Using a tablespoon portion mixture into balls, and roll. Roll balls in coconut before placing in a container and storing in the fridge.
Accessories you need
Roll into small bite size balls for after dinner treats or into bigger balls for a snack!
Feel free to play around with quantities - they are quite sweet (very addictive!) so you may want to reduce the quantity of dates - i havn't tried this yet.
REFINED SUGAR FREE
LACTOSE & DAIRY FREE
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice