- 1 --- Peel of Lemon, Peel with potato peeler, leave for a day or so to dry out
- 1 small pieces fresh ginger, About a thumb size, peeled
- 200 g sugar
- 160 g Milk
- 180 g softened butter
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 eggs
- 300 g Self Raising Flour
Chop ginger into cubes and add lemon peel. Blitz twice. Scrape down.
Add sugar 1 minute speed 6, scraping down twice.
Add the rest of the ingredients.
Mix 2 minutes, speed 2.
Scrape down. Mix 1 minute, speed 2.
Spoon into prepared muffin tins (I prefer to use patty pans or muffin liners)
Cook for 20-25 minutes at 175 degrees.
Preheat oven to 175C.
I save my lemon rind from when I use lemons in other recipies and let it dry out a little.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Japanese Wasabi Potato Salad
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters