- 160 gram Rice malt syrup
- 2 package Cacao Almond Mix, Woolworths 2x400g packets
- 200 g Lindt Excellence 78%Cocoa, Smooth Dark Chocolate
- Preheat Oven to 150°c. Spray oil onto baking slice tray 27.5cmx17.5cmx3.5cm.
Put Rice Malt Syrup into "Closed lid" and heat 5mins/50°c/Sp3/MC ON
Add nut mix to "Closed lid" with syrup, mix 10secs/"Counter-clockwise operation" /Sp3/MCon
Pour into tray and firmly press
Bake for 30mins in oven
Let cool and cut into squares. Put into container
Melt chocolate in microwave for about 30sec intervals until smooth.
Pour over base and let set in fridge.
Accessories you need
*If you prefer it less chunky you can use turbo a couple of times to get smaller pieces.
*It can be hard to cut, sometimes I just break it up into pieces by hand.
*If you prefer not to use the packet mix you can use Almonds, toasted coconut, dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds.
*Low Fodmap at 30g servings
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Friands
- Bec's (Carmen's) Oat Slice Choc Brownie
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Coconut Apricot Slice
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- Healthy Nutty Sweet treat bliss balls
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins
- Apple Banana & Oat Muffin Bites
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly dark chocolate ganache