- 140 g plain flour
- 110 g Self Raising Flour
- 2 large ripe mangoes
- 1 Large ripe banana
- 80 g salt reduced butter, Softened
- 100 g Coconut, desiccated or roasted
- 50 g honey
- 50 g brown sugar
- 50 g raw castor sugar
- 2 Eggs.
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract, or 1 tsp Vanilla bean paste
- large squeeze of lime juice
- 100 g Milk, I used light milk.
1h 20minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180° & grease a loaf tin.
2. Add mango and banana to bowl broken down a little, & butter cut up. Puree on speed 6 for 6sec.
3. Add raw sugar & brown sugar, mix 10 sec on speed 4. Scrape down bowl and lid with spatula.
4. Add eggs and mix for 10 sec speed 4.
5. Add plain flour, self raising flour, coconut, lime juice, vanilla, honey, cinnamon and milk. Mix on speed 4 for 50secs.
6. Pour into prepared tin and bake for 55-65mins or until a skewer comes out clean.
7. Allow to cool in the tin until settled 20-30mins. Then turn onto wire rack to cool further. Great served still slightly warm, or even better toasted! Store in airtight container.
Accessories you need
If not eating straight away, allow to be completely cool before adding to be stored in an airtight container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Rock cakes
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve