- 250 grams Butter, salted room temp
- 125 gram icing sugar
- 30 grams cornflour
- 30 grams custard powder
- 250 grams plain flour
- 2 level tbsp vanilla extract
- 125 grams icing sugar
- 60 gram Salted butter, soft
- 1 zest orange
- 2 level tbsp orange juice
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- With Butterfly whisk Add the butter and icing sugar to the Thermomix bowl and beat for 35 sec/speed 4 Scrape down the bowl and repeat couple of times until the mixture is pale and creamy.
Add all other ingredients and mix 30 sec/speed 4. Scrape down the bowl and mix again speed 4 until the dough comes together.
Roll into balls place on baking paper on baking tray.
Place in oven bake for 6 minutes then turn tray around bake further 6 min.
Cool on wire rack
- Make either orange or passion fruit butter cream.
Blend 60g Salted Butter to 1cup icing sugar.
Add either zest one orange with 2tbls orange juice for orange fflavourbutter ceam or 2 tbls passion fruit pulp for passion fruit flavour butter cream
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toasted Granola
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Doughnut Bundt
- Shortbread Squares - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free