- 70 grams Self Raising Flour
- 70 grams plain flour
- 50 grams Milo
- 75 grams dark choc chips
- 85 grams rolled oats
- 60 grams Coconut
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 125 grams Butter
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Spray and line a slice tin
3. Place butter in TM bowl - 2min/90 degrees/speed 3
4. Scrape down bowl
5. Add all other ingredients except choc chips mix 10 secs/speed 4
6. Scrape down bowl
7. Add choc chips mix 30 secs "Dough mode"
8. Pour into slice tin and bake for 15-20 mins
Accessories you need
You could reduce the amount of sugar if you wanted to as it is quite sweet with the milo already
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top
- Picnic eggs
- Turkey Stuffing
- Dill Sauce
- Variation Weekender Biscuits
- Beetroot & Chocolate cake (GF & refined sugar free)
- Lemon Curd
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Lemon Yogurt Cake
- The Best Keto Brioche Buns Ever!
- Pantry Lentil Curry