- 60 g Butter
- 1 package Vanilla Cake Mix, home brand is fine
- 1 egg
- 1 lemon, rind and juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 250 g Philly cheese
- 200 g sweetened condensed milk, about 1/2 can
- 2 tsp gelatine, fully dissolved in 1T water
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- fresh fruit for decoration, optional
- 1-2 packages Arnotts Lattice Biscuits
- lemon icing for drizzling, optional
1h 10minPreparation 45minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven 180°C.
Grease 12 muffin pans.
If you have pans with removable bases use them.
If not, I suggest using paper cases as they can be tricky to get out.
Melt the butter 2mins/60°C, or until melted.
Add the cake mix and the egg, 30secs/sp4.
If it looks alittle dry add a little water so that it clumps into a dough.
Press around 1 heaped tblspn into each hole, push up around the sides too.
Bake 15-20 mins.
When they come out of the oven, use a shot glass or similar to push them back into a hollowed out shape, as they will puff up, once baked.
Cool in the pans.
*Pipe/spoon the filling into each base.
Drop a blueberry or strawberry slice on each cake.
Chill for a few hours.
Blitz the lemon rind with the sugar 15secs/sp9. Scrape.
Add the cream cheese and blend 20secs/sp4.
Add the sweetened condensed milk.
Dissolve the gelatine in the water and add to the bowl.
Add the lemon juice and blend all 45secs/sp4. Scrape and repeat if necessary.
Transfer to a piping bag and proceed as above.
Pipe a small amount onto each biscuit and top with another biscuit.
Drizzle with lemon icing and set as above.
Biscuit based (non baked)
Easy, quick, delicious... = winner!
* If you have any mixture left, pipe it between 2 biscuits and sandwich together. No waste.
Search "Thermify me"
Your source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GLUTEN FREE CRUMPETS
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Sweet potato bread
- Chunky Choc M&M Biscuits
- Cheats Vanilla Slice
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Vegetarian Zucchini Slice
- Vegan Cinnamon Scrolls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Savoury Halloumi Muffins
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan