- 140 g sweet potato, peeled & cut into chunks
- 140 g pumpkin, peeled & cut into chunks
- 20 g Butter
- 100 g brown sugar
- 120 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 140 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2-1 tsp cinnamon
Place the pumpkin & sweet potato in the TM bowl & chop 5 sec / sp 8. Scrape down & repeat if necessary.
Cook pumpkin 5 mins / 100 degrees / sp 1, stopping to scrape down once during cooking time.
Add butter & blend 5 sec / sp 3 or until the butter is mostly melted.
Add sugar, milk, egg & vanilla and blend 5 sec / sp 3.
Add the remaining ingredients and combine 10 sec / sp 5. Scrape down & give a further 3 sec if required.
Using a plastic spoon (or piping bag), portion the batter into a greased donut tray or mini muffin pan & bake at 180 degrees for 15-25 mins until they are lightly golden and a skewer comes out clean / they bounce back when lightly touched.
Dust with icing sugar or cinnamon sugar to serve. Delicious hot from the oven or cold in lunchboxes the next day - if there are any left over from afternoon tea!!
Original recipe from 'Deceptively Delicious' by Jessica Seinfeld, adapted to Thermomix method by me!
Just google 'mini donut pan' if you don't already have one. Big W sell them & there are several brands available on eBay.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Portuguese Tarts - with lemon infusion
- Jaffa Bliss Balls
- Variation of Savoury Scrolls with Pumpkin Dough
- Super Simple Coconut Loaf
- Tomato Quinoa Soup
- Baked Peach Torte
- Chocolate Heaven (Brownies with Raspberries)
- Spicy Coconut Apple Twists
- Jaffa Fudge Cake
- Chicken Tortilla Stack
- Pumpkin Scone Wedge
- Healthy Chocolate Brownies (with carrot & spinach - shh!)