- 60 grams Salted butter, chilled, cubed
- 70 grams plain flour
- 120 grams raw sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 100 grams mashed potato, warm
- 25 grams Salted butter, softened
- 200 grams raw sugar
- 295 grams self-raising flour
- 190 grams Milk
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 100 grams sultanas, (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
1h 10minPreparation 40minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place 60g butter, 70g plain flour, 120g raw sugar and 1 tspn ground cinnamon in "Closed lid" . Create a crumb mixture by combining 10 seconds/speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula. Set aside in a separate bowl.
- Insert buttterfly. Add warm potatoes to "Closed lid" Mash potatoes 10 seconds/speed 4. Remove butterfly and scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
- Add remaining butter and sugar to mashed potato and mix together 20 seconds/speed 4.
- Add all remaining ingredients to "Closed lid" and combine 10 seconds/speed 4. Scrape down sides and repeat 5 seconds/speed 4. Pour mixture in to prepared cake tin. Sprinkle sugar crumb topping evenly over top of cake.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until a wooden skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool slightly and spread a small amount of butter to cut pieces. Enjoy!
Grease and line a square cake tin. Pre-heat oven to 180 deg fan-forced
Accessories you need
**Tips - to steam potatoes using your varoma
Place 500g water Set varoma into position, weigh potato pieces peeled and cut in to 2-3cm into dish. Distribute evenly. Secure varoma lid and steam 25-30 mins/varoma/speed 1. Set aside to cool.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life