- 50 g rolled oats
- 45 g raw almonds
- 150 g pitted dates
- 85 g Dried Mango
- 5 g Mixed seeds, (Eg pepitas, linseed, chia)
- Juice to taste, (Eg orange or tropical)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add all ingredients except juice to "Closed lid" and mix speed 7.5 for 20 seconds
2. Remove MC and mix speed 3.5 while adding small amounts of juice through the whole in the lid until the mixture is a sticky consistency
3. Press into silicone snack bar mould or equivalent and refrigerate until firm
Accessories you need
Try using different mixes of dried fruits.
Can also be rolled into bliss balls.
Recipe can be doubled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Rock cakes