- 1 large orange, around 300g, rind and juice
- 160 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 150 g Butter, chopped, softened
- 160 g plain flour
- 2 level teaspoons baking powder
- dash vanilla extract
- 3 drops Orange Oil, (optional)
- 1 cup icing sugar
- orange juice, reserved from above
- 1 tsp soft butter
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Grease and line a small/medium loaf pan.
1. Add orange rind and sugar to the .
2. Blitz sp9/10 secs, or until finely milled, scraping when neccessary.
3. Add eggs sp4/20 seconds. Scrape thoroughly, some may catch on the bottom of the bowl.
4. Add remaining ingredients, including app. 50ml of the reserved juice, sp4/40 secs, scraping when neccessary.
5. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
6. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until cooked when tested.
7. Cool on a wire rack before covering with the (optional) glaze or dust with icing sugar.
1. Place the icing sugar and butter into the and blend with enough juice to make a nice runny drizzle. Sp4/15 seconds.
2. Spoon over the cooled cake, allowing it to run down the sides.
Oh my goodness..
This cake is sooooo good... ;p
Delicious with your favourite cuppa.
It's so nice..you can easily leave the glaze off. It's delicious either way.
Join my FaceBook group Thermify me and Thermify Breadwinners for recipes, tips and cooking class schedules.
Adapted the Thermy-speak from a recipe found on the web.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gingerbread Shortbread
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Rhubarb and Apple crumble
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll
- cantonese style egg tart
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- GLUTEN FREE CRUMPETS
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake