- 1 orange
- 200 g sugar
- 125 g Butter
- 370 g SR flour
- 280 g yoghurt
- 3 Eggs, separated
- 1 orange
- 200 g icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence/ Extract
- 75 g Butter
1. Place butterfly in clean, dry TM bowl and whip egg whites 1 minute speed 4, then set aside in a large bowl
2. Remove butterfly from TM bowl, and peel rind from the orange into the bowl. Mill 10 seconds speed 9
3. Add sugar and mill 10 seconds speed 9
4. Add butter and mix 20 seconds speed 5
5. Add in butterfly and egg yolks, and mix 1 minute speed 4
6. Add in flour, yoghurt and juice from the orange, and mix 20 seconds speed 5
7. Fold half the egg whites into the TM bowl by hand with a spatula, then tip mixture into bowl with egg whites and fold the remainder in by hand.
8. Preheat oven to 150 degrees C. Line and grease loaf pan, and pour mixture into pan. Bake for 2 hours until cooked through, then turn onto wire rack to cool completely before icing
Peel 1/2 orange into TM bowl and mill rind for 10 seconds speed 9
Add icing sugar, butter, vanilla essence/extract and 20 g orange juice to bowl, and mix 30 seconds speed 4
Ice cake and serve
Accessories you need
Remember to remove the butterfly at step 2 before milling orange rind!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Supercharged Cookies
- Gingerbread Shortbread
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Rhubarb and Apple crumble
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll