- 2tbsp Flaxseed Meal
- 250ml = 1 cup water
- 150g 70% lindt choclate
- 110g Melted Coconut Oil
- 2tsp natural vanilla extract
- 150g plain flour
- 155g brown sugar
- 35g cacao powder
- 1/4tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 16 oreo's
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat the oven to 160C/140C fan forced. Lightly grease a square 20cm brownie pan and line with baking paper, allowing the paper to extend up the sides.
Mix together flaxseed meal and water and let sit in fridge for 15 minutes.
Chop chocolate for 5sec on sp5, scrape down sides
Add melted coconut oil then mix together 3mins 50c sp2
Add the rest of of the other ingredients, EXCEPT the oreos, and mix 10sec sp4, scrape down sides then mix for another 5sec sp4 making sure everything is mixed together nicely.
Spread half the mixture into the prepared pan.
Arrange the Oreos in a single layer over the mixture, then spread the remaining mixture over the top.
Bake for 40 minutes. Set aside to cool completely in the pan. Use the paper to lift out. Cut into squares.
oreo brownie (vegan)
Accessories you need
Delicious served with vanilla coconut yogurt and berries!!
This recipe was adapted from taste.com.au/vegan oreo brownies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Biscotti
- Carrot, Maple and Sultana Muffins
- Healthy Peanut Butter Blondies
- Vi's lemon curd crumble muffins
- Jaffa Bliss Balls
- Jenny's Chocolate Weetbix Crunch Slice
- Milo Biscuits Variation
- Apricot, Yoghurt and Coconut cake
- Muesli Slice
- Raspberry & Lime Mini Cakes
- Eggless Chocolate Mousse Cake
- MINI- CHOCOLATE MUD CAKE
- Chicken and vegetable pies
- Thai flavoured Pumpkin soup
- German Crust Bread
- Smoky Chipotle Venison Casserole
- Cheats Sourdough
- Spiced Pumpkin and Vegetable Soup
- Noodles with Soya Bean Soup (Korean Kong Guk Su)
- Pandan Chiffon Cake by Ivana
- Variation Quick and easy bread rolls
- Spinach ricotta star
- Garlic Rice