- 2tbsp Flaxseed Meal
- 250ml = 1 cup water
- 150g 70% lindt choclate
- 110g Melted Coconut Oil
- 2tsp natural vanilla extract
- 150g plain flour
- 155g brown sugar
- 35g cacao powder
- 1/4tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 16 oreo's
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat the oven to 160C/140C fan forced. Lightly grease a square 20cm brownie pan and line with baking paper, allowing the paper to extend up the sides.
Mix together flaxseed meal and water and let sit in fridge for 15 minutes.
Chop chocolate for 5sec on sp5, scrape down sides
Add melted coconut oil then mix together 3mins 50c sp2
Add the rest of of the other ingredients, EXCEPT the oreos, and mix 10sec sp4, scrape down sides then mix for another 5sec sp4 making sure everything is mixed together nicely.
Spread half the mixture into the prepared pan.
Arrange the Oreos in a single layer over the mixture, then spread the remaining mixture over the top.
Bake for 40 minutes. Set aside to cool completely in the pan. Use the paper to lift out. Cut into squares.
oreo brownie (vegan)
Delicious served with vanilla coconut yogurt and berries!!
This recipe was adapted from taste.com.au/vegan oreo brownies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Chip Muesli Bars
- Cat tongue biscuit
- Kue Putri Salju
- BEST Basic vanilla cupcakes
- Grandma’s Brandy Fruit Cake
- Bircher Muslei
- “Puppy Tails” Chocolate balls
- Apple Banana and Nut Cookies
- Cranberry & White Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Kates Rice Bubble Slice
- Nut Free Paleo Banana Muffins
- ThermoGourmand Orange Cake
- Suet Pastry
- Vietnamese Pork Loaf
- Vietnamese Steam fish with ginger and garlic
- Iced Coffee Syrup
- Sweet Potato and Red Kidney Bean stew with peanuts.
- Rissotto con Camarones y leche de coco
- Elderberry Syrup
- Easy Brocoli Pasta
- THERMOMUMMA PIZZA DOUGH (WITH SOURDOUGH OPTION)
- autumn.kitchen Sourdough Sandwich Loaf
- Gluten Free Challah
- Hot Smoked salmon pasta