- 100 grams Oreo Biscuits, (approx 1 pack)
- 150 grams unsalted butter
- 200 grams icing sugar
- 2 level tbsp Milk
- 1/2 level tsp vanilla extract
- Place Oreos (100g) into mixing bowl and crush 5 sec/ sp 6. Set aside for later.
- Place butter (150g) and icing sugar (200g) into mixing bowl and mix 5 sec/ sp 8.
- Insert butterfly then add milk (2 tbsp) and vanilla extract (1/2 tsp), mix 2 mins/ sp 3 - 4.
- Add crushed Oreos (100g) and incorporate 30 sec - 1 min/ sp 3.
A delicious buttercream perfect for decorating and piping!
Accessories you need
This recipe has been lovingly adapted from Jane's Patisserie recipe for her Oreo Drip Cake! http://www.janespatisserie.com/2016/08/15/oreo-drip-cake/
The cake in above picture used 3 portions of this buttercream (made in seperate batches).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Mums Scotch Shortbread
- LCHF Mini Fat Head Danishes
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Walnut choc chip meringue cake
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Fructose free, dairy free cinnamon cookies
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Dulche de leche
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Chocolate Fudge (with homemade Condensed Milk)
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Yummy Rocky Road
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake