- 75 g Raw Organic Coconut Oil
- 25 g Rice malt syrup, Organic
- 1/2 tsp Bi-carb soda
- 2 tbsp Boiling water
- 85 g spelt flour, Wholemeal or plain - Organic
- 55 g rolled oats, Organic
- 45 g Coconut sugar, Organic
- 15 g Shredded coconut, Organic
- 10 g chia seeds
Melt Coconut Oil 1min/60/Speed2-3 Or until melted to liquid form. You may need to scrape down sides during this process.
Add Rice Malt Syrup to coconut oil. Dissolve Bi-Carb and boiling water in a seperate bowl then add to oil and syrup. Mix 5sec/speed2-3.
Add remaning ingredients and mix 20-30sec//Speed2 or until combined.
Place a teaspoons worth onto a lined baking tray, making sure there is plenty of room for the biscuits to spread. You will need 2-3 trays depending on size.
Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 10-15 minutes.
Accessories you need
[[wysiwyg_imageupload:362:]]You can also bake these in mini muffin trays. Perfect for lunch boxes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Variation Raspberry chocolate raw slice
- Coffee Bar Cake
- Macadamia & White Choc Cookies
- Paleo Banana and Blueberry Bread
- Lactation cookies
- Mini monsters
- Wholemeal Peanut Butter Chia Pancakes
- Patricia's Almond Biscuits
- Tear drop cake - Merengue Cheesecake
- Beer Brownies
- LSA Banana Bread