- 150 g activated almonds
- 150 g Mt Uncle's Banana Flour, www.bananaflour.com.au
- 150 g coconut palm sugar
- 100 g Desiccated Coconut
- 125 g Butter, or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda (baking soda)
- 2 tablespoons Boiling water
Preheat your over to 170'C or 160'C fan forced. Line cookie trays with baking paper
Chop the almonds for 3 secs./speed 6. Add the banana flour, sugar and coconut. Mix on speed 3 for 5 seconds. Remove and set aside.
Melt the butter and honey in the empty mixing bowl for 3 mins/90'C/speed 2. Combine the baking soda and boiling water and add to the butter mixture.
Add the reserved dry ingredients and mix for 7 secs./speed 3.
Roll the mixture into balls (teaspoon sized) place on oven trays about 5cm apart. Press biscuits down lightly with the palm of your hand.
There is just over 1/2 Tbs of sugar per cookie so plan on consuming these as a treat.
Banana flour is made from green bananas and is full of resistant stach so is good for the good bacteria in your gut.
Technically not GAPS as they recomend only having ripe bananas, but great if you are coming off GAPS and want a still healthy treat with a few less nuts.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Choc almond bliss balls
- Hearty Ginger Slice
- Dulce de Leche/Caramel thumb-print cookies
- Paleo Chicken, Sage & Brandy Pate - Dairy Free Option
- Cream of Smokey Tomato Soup - Paleo, GAPS, Dairy Free, Vegan
- Mexican Baked Rice - Primal Grain Free Option
- Paleo Soft American Style Cookies 3 ways! - Grain & Gluten Free, Vegan option
- Paleo Waffles - Gluten, Grain & Dairy Free
- Paleo Fluffy Waffles with Whipped Coconut Cream - Gluten, Grain & Dairy Free.
- "Un-Fried Cauli Rice" - Paleo, GAPS, Gluten & Grain Free, Vego option
- GAPS & Paleo Zucchini Pancakes - Hidden Veggies
- Delicious Paleo Butter Chicken Curry - Mild (GAPS, gluten & dairy free option)
- 2 ingredient Pumpkin Custard (Dairy, Grain & Gluten Free, GAPS & Paleo)
- Super Silky Paleo Cauliflower & Parsnip Mash
- Easter Spiced Paleo Cookies (GAPS, Grain & Gluten Free)