- 280 grams banana, 2 bananas
- 120 grams blueberries
- 50 grams Rice malt syrup
- 80 grams Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp baking powder, gluten free
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch hymalayan salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. preheat oven to 180 C
2. Put all wet ingredients into Thermomix (TM) bowl and mix 30 seconds sp5, until smooth
3. Add dry ingredients to TM Bowl and combine 10 -15 seconds sp5.
3. Spoon into pregreased or lined (12 whole) medium muffin pan.
4. cook in oven for 20 - 25 minutes (until golden brown and/or skewer comes out clean)
preheat oven to 180 C then turn down to 170 C once muffins are in.
If using mini muffin pan check muffins after 15 minutes.
These muffins freeze well and are great for lunch boxes!
Kids will love them!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Milky Bar Cheesecake