- 4 bananas, peeled and chopped
- 4 free range eggs
- 1/2 Cup Coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda/bicard
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat oven to 180.c, fan forced.
Place peeled bananas in thermomix jug and proces on speed 5 for 3 seconds.
Add flour, eggs, coconut oil, syrup, spices,vanilla, baking powder and soda and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6. Add walnuts and reverse speed 3 for 8 seconds.
Pour mixture into a greased ring tin and bake for around 20 minutes or until the cake springs back slightly when touched. Allow to cool well before slicing. Serve with coconut yoghurt
Accessories you need
Slice into pieces and freeze in individual zip lock bags for easy grab and go snacks
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Cacao Protein Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Spicy Chai Latte
- Yellow rice in the rice cooker
- Christmas waffles with dark chocolate Cointreau pouring sauce
- Thermomellies banana bread
- Quick Apple Turnovers
- Mum's Carrot Cake
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Pumpkin and Parmesan Scones
- Healthy Blueberry Banana Muffins