- 150 grams macadamias
- 60 grams icing sugar
- 250 grams butter or Nuttlex
- 60 grams cornfllour
- a few drops pandan paste
Recipe is created for
1. Place the macadamias in the bowl and chop seed 5 for a few seconds until a coarse 'crushed nuts' consistency is achieved. Remove the macadamias and set aside. Do not rinse the bowl.
2. Add the icing sugar to the bowl and mix speed 8 for 5 seconds to remove any lumps. Scrape down the bowl.
3.Put the butterfly in place and add the softened butter or Nuttelex. Cream speed 5 for 10 seconds. Scrape bowl and cream again speed 5 for 10 seconds. Scrape down the bowl.
4. Add the flours and mix speed 4 for 10 seconds. Scrape the bowl and add the macadamias and pandan paste. Mix again speed 4 for 10 seconds.
5. Spoon dessertspoonful balls of mixture on to on a lined tray. Press the top down gently with a wet fork or fingers. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in a 180 °C preheated oven. Cool on a wire rack and sandwich together with lemon buttercream icing.
Accessories you need
Pandan Paste is available from most good Asian grocers. I use the Koe Poe brand.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Chocolate Peanut butter slice
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Plum Crumble Cake
- Golden Syrup Biscuits
- Choco-caramel slice
- Date and Walnut Loaf
- Variation South African Buttermilk Rusks
- Nutrient boosted banana bread
- Ridiculously Easy Gluten & Dairy Free Cookies
- Super Simple Gluten Free Cookies (Allergy Free option)