- 140 grams almond meal
- 70 grams rolled oats
- 45 grams Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 16 --- medjool dates
- 10 grams pumpkin seeds/pepitas
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Boiling water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all the ingredients to the bowl except for the boiling water. Process on speed 7 for approx 15 seconds until crumbled. Then scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Put on Speed 3 and slowly add the boiling water through the hole in the lid. Ensure water has been mixed in.
Transfer to a lined slice tin and put in freezer to allow it to harden for approx 30min to 1 hour. Slice in to pieces.
You can make your own almond meal by processing almonds on speed 9 for 20 seconds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Tea Cakes
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream