- 250 g digestive biscuits (I use McVitie's)
- 225 g Butter, chopped
- 250 g icing sugar
- 250 g Smooth peanut butter
- 250 g milk or dark chocolate, chopped roughly
- 180 g Smooth peanut butter
8Recipe is created for
Grease and line a 28cm x 18cm slice tin. (I leave paper sticking out each of the short ends so that the slice can be more easily removed when set.)
Place biscuits into TM bowl. Blitz with Turbo button a few times for a second or two each time until the biscuits become fine crumbs. Empty biscuit crumbs into a bowl and set aside.
Melt butter in TM bowl at 100C for 1 minute and 30 seconds, speed 3-4 (or until melted).
To melted butter, add biscuit crumbs, icing sugar, and the 250g of peanut butter. Mix for 15 seconds, speed 4-5 . Scrape down sides. Mix for another 15 seconds, speed 4-5 (or until ingredients are well combined).
Spread base mixture into prepared slice tin. Place base in refrigerator till topping is ready.
Chop chocolate pieces in TM bowl for about 10 seconds, speed 6-7.
Add the 180g of peanut butter to the finely chopped chocolate. Melt together at 90C for 1 minute 30 seconds, speed 3 (or until melted).
Spread melted chocolate mixture on top of the base. Put slice in the refrigerator to set for at least one hour before cutting into squares. (You may need to carefully run the knife around the edge of the slice to be able to remove it from the tin.)
Accessories you need
Store slice in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Adapted for TM from: //www.sixsistersstuff.com/2012/03/easy-no-bake-peanut-butter-bars.html
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits
- Peanut & Milo Truffles
- Caramel Date & Walnut Slice