- 225 g unsalted butter>ID15196
- 225 g caster sugar
- 170 g condensed milk, 1/2 tin approx.
- 350 g plain flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 200 g chocolate, milk, or substitue 100 g for nuts, white chocolate etc.
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Set oven to 160*c - fan oven. Chop chocolate and set aside in a bowl.
- Cream butter and sugar until pale on speed 3 - 5.
- Add condensed milk and mix on speed 3 for 30 sec.
- Add flour, baking powder and chocolate and mix on speed 3 - 6 for 30 - 60 seconds until blended.
- Scoop out tablespoons of cookie dough and flatten slightly. Bake for 6 - 8 min until looking slightly golden. They will still be soft and may look uncooked but when they cool this makes them lovely and chewy.
Dough will keep a week in fridge or roll out "sausages" in foil and freeze.
Add uncooked dough to vanilla ice cream, or blend into a milkshake.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies