- 330 g raw whole almonds
- 60 g Protein Powder of your Choice, (I use PSE World Class Whey, Organic Vanilla)
- 16 fresh dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons Cacao (or cocoa) powder
- 1 tablespoons Vanilla bean paste or extract
- 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 50 g filtered water, if required
- coconut, goji berry, cacao, nuts, for rolling
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Soak dates in boiling water for 20 minutes (to soften).
- Place almonds, cinnamon, protein powder and cacao in . Mix for 10 sec, sp 7.
- Drain dates and add to bowl. Add vanilla bean paste. Mix for 10 sec, sp 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add 50g filtered water - and mix again - 10 sec, sp 7, if required.
- Form into 14 decent sized balls.
- Roll in coconut or any other suggested coating and store in fridge for up to 4 weeks (if they last that long!)
Original recipe from The Healthy Chef.
I don't bother rolling them in anything and they still taste great.
We store ours in the freezer.
Kids and hubby both love these as a snack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.