- 130 grams raw sugar
- 125 grams Butter
- 4 level tbsp Vanilla ess
- 2 eggs
- 125 grams Milk
- 230 grams SR flour
- 130 grams White Choc Bits
- 300 grams frozen Rasberries
Recipe is created for
Add raw sugar to TM bowl & mill for 5 sec/ spd 9
Add butter, vanilla ess, Eggs, Milk, SR Flour and combine for 3 sec/ spd 5, remove lid and scrape down bowl. Mix for an additional 15 sec/ spd 8
Add white choc bits and raspberrys mix 60 sec/ spd 3
devide batter evenly between 12 muffin hole tray (pattypans work best)
bake at 180 degrees (aprox) 20 minutesor untill golden and spring back when lightly touched in the middle
ice as desired when cooled with favourite frosting
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Passionfruit Slice
- Peanut Bites
- Souffle - Spinach
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice
- Chocolate Fruit and Nut Macaroon Slice
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole
- Anzac Biccies
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw