- 100 g raw almonds
- 180 g white sugar
- 5 g lemon rind
- 150 g plain flour
- 180 g Butter, cubed
- 5 egg whites
- 150 g raspberries, fresh or frozen
- melted butter, for greasing
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Grease or line 10 holes in oval friand pan (or muffin pan).
- If using frozen raspberries, place baking paper on top of TM (lid on, MC off), and weigh berries onto paper, set aside to thaw slightly.
- Place almonds, sugar and rind into TM bowl. Mill for 10 seconds, speed 10 (MC on). Add flour to TM bowl and mix 10 seconds, speed 5. Remove flour mixture from bowl and set aside.
- Without washing bowl, add butter and melt for 2 minutes, 80 degrees, speed 2, or until completely melted. Remove butter and set aside.
- Without washing bowl, add egg whites and mix for 15 seconds, speed 4. Add flour mixture and melted butter and mix for 10 seconds, speed 2, reverse. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula then mix 2 seconds, speed 2, reverse.
- Add raspberries to mixture and fold through gently with spatula. Spoon into prepared tray and bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Dust with icing sugar to serve.
Use vegetable peeler to remove rind from lemon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Ginger crunch
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Jaffa Truffles
- Apricot Bites
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Hobnob Biscuits - a British favourite by Jayne
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)