- 100 grams white chocolate
- 160 g raw sugar
- 390 g Self Raising Flour
- 170 g Milk
- 125 g Butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 120 grams raspberries
- Extra raspberries, to decorate tops
Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
Put white chocolate in the bowl and pulse until you have fine choc crumbs. Set aside.
Add raw sugar to bowl and Mill 2 secs/Speed 9. Add to bowl with chocolate.
Add butter and melt for 40 secs/50 degrees/Speed 4.
Return choc & sugar to the bowl with the butter, add all remaining ingredients and mix together for 2 mins/Speed 3.
Spoon into cupcake trays on silicone moulds and press a raspberry into the top of each cake.
Bake in oven for 15-20 mins. Check after 15, but I found mine needed 20.
Ice with your choice of icing or leave plain.
Raspberry & White Chocolate Cupcakes
Accessories you need
Delicious plain. If you were going to ice them though, you can mill your icing sugar straight after milling the sugar for the batter and set aside until ready to ice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramello Koala Fudge Slice
- Redskin Fudge
- Impossible Pie
- King William Chocolate inspired by Boost Juice
- Chocolate Apricot Slice
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge