THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 150 grams raw almonds, whole
- 2 beetroot, raw, Large
- 2 eggs
- 60 grams coconut oil, melted
- 120 grams Rice malt syrup
- 40 grams cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 250 grams cream cheese, room temperature
- 60 grams unsalted butter, room temperature
- 100 grams Rice malt syrup
- grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
Recipe is created for
TM 5If you are using a Thermomix® TM6 measuring cup with your Thermomix® TM5:
For cooking (simmering) at temperatures of 95°C or above (200°F), the simmering basket should always be used instead of the TM6 measuring cup, as the TM6 measuring cup fits tightly in the lid. The simmering basket rests loosely on top, is steam-permeable, and also prevents food spatter from the mixing bowl.
Preheat oven to 170 degrees celcius
Grate almonds 20sec/sp10 - set aside in medium/large bowl
Grate beetroot 10sec/speed8, scrape down and grate 5sec/sp8
Pour batter into the bowl used for the almonds and 'spoon' into 15 parry pans and bake for 30 minutes or until skewer comes out clean
Mix all ingredients on sp3.5 until incorporated and creamy
Top each cupcake with frosting mix using palette knife
Making batter and baking
Accessories you need
Using an ice-cream scoop with a trigger makes scooping batter into patty pans easy.
If you're short on beetroot, use a similar amount of sweet potato instead or a mixture of both.
If you'd prefer to pipe the frosting on for a pretty finish then chill the frosting in the piping bag before doing so - that way it will hold it's shape better.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red Velvet cheesecake brownies (Gluten free)
- Sugar Free Carrot Muffins
- Kelly's Apple Cake
- Jahana's Gluten, Dairy and egg free waffles
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Sarah’s Hedgehog Slice
- Variation Rhubarb Muffins
- Iced VoVo Hot Cross Buns
- Oaty Bars by The Busy Thermie
- Vegan Madeleines
- Vegan Crepes